Truly horrifying. PLEASE AVOID- most disgusting experience. My uncle, brother, and I went to Parry's for dinner. While we were waiting for our food to arrive, a child at the table next to us vomits -- everywhere. On the table, on the floor. His mother covers his mouth and walks him off to the bathroom, as vomit continues to drip, spill, and leak out of his mouth and onto the floor the entire way because he continues to violently heave. This in itself isn't even the problem- sometimes, kids get sick. What followed was as if Parry's took the entire health code guideline book and did the exact opposite. Mom and kid return to their table, kid not wearing a shirt, presumably because it is soaked in vomit. No manager comes by, nobody asks mom and kid to politely exit the restaurant or wait in the car for food. Kid sits there looking miserable, like he might throw up again. Staff come over with a REGULAR mop and bucket of water. They "clean up" although the only real thing this accomplishes is spreading germs. Procedure says that anyone within a 25ft radius should be immediately relocated and the area sequestered for sanitization. This was not done. Staff mops the area around their table and wipes their table with a regular rag and table cleaner. Not a single person is wearing gloves. They do this, and who knows if they've washed their hands. They come back, start delivering food, utensils, napkins - things people will put to their mouth - and still nobody has worn any gloves, and the path from the kid's table to the bathroom has not been wiped - there remains visible solid and liquid vomit the entire way to the restroom. We ask a waiter and tell them - for their own safety's sake - they need to wear gloves and get some heavy duty cleaner on the floor and on the table immediately. The waiter acts horrified and says they'll do so. We were there for another 20 minutes and nothing else was done. Staff who weren't aware are unknowingly wandering through vomit and touching things in the area, and then visiting other customers. Nobody was ever relocated or asked to be relocated. I still don't even blame the kid, but pretty much every health procedure was grossly (literally) violated. Parents should have known better and left with him while waiting for food. Staff should know/be trained better. PLEASE avoid this place.
We walked in, and walked back out after being seated for 10 minutes. We were bombarded by SO MANY FLIES. The hostess was not pleasant. While we waited after being seated no waiter came by to even give us water. We sat and waited for 10 minutes and decided that leave. As we were walking out, our supposed to be waiter was in the back smoking cigarettes which when we first walked up to the building he was out smoking. We knew he was supposed to be ours because we heard him being yelled at saying his table just walked out because he was taking forever. I won't be going here ever again
The food is good, but good luck actually being able to order. My family went in and were promptly sat. The hostesses brought us waters and then we were ignored for 15+ minutes before we left. Not really sure who our server was supposed to be, because they couldn't bother to stop by at all. Had horrible service the last time we were there, too. I guess we're done going here until they get decent staff.
Good beer Good pizza and great service! I think her name was Sydney. Not sure. Sorry I am terrible with names. I will find out next time. It looked like she was training one or two guys who looked like they were really trying so I think they were doing a good job and will get better and better. Keep up the good work! Hope to see you all soon.
Great place for beer and appetizers! Friendly staff, great selection of beer, tasty appetizers. Will be back for more! Thanks for staying open during such difficult times!!
For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!